I am excited about the opportunity to learn and grow with you this month. If you have a friend that wants to grow, feel free to invite that person to join Life Spark Mentoring. People who love to grow have an abundance mindset. They enjoy taking someone with them on their growth journey.
In May we covered the first five laws of The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth. Here is a short recap of these laws.
1. The Law of Intentionality: Growth Doesn’t Just Happen
2. The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
3. The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
4. The Law of Reflection: Learning to Pause Allows Growth to Catch Up with You
5. The Law of Consistency: Motivation Gets You Going—Discipline Keeps You Growing
Which one of these five laws pauses a greater challenge to you? What are you doing to overcome this challenge?
This month (Thursday June 6 at 6 PM MST), I am going to mentor on these five laws.
6. The Law of Environment: Growth Thrives in Conducive Surroundings
7. The Law of Design: To Maximize Growth, Develop Strategies
8. The Law of Pain: Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth
9. The Law of the Ladder: Character Growth Determines the Height of Your Personal Growth
10. The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
Take a moment to reflect on these laws. If you were to write these laws, what would you share? What has been your experience in regard to each of these laws?
I will email the bridge number for you to join Life Spark Mentoring. Keep growing daily!