You may have read or heard a version of this statement, “The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you discover why.”
I am in the process of writing a new book that I may title Living in Perfect Harmony or Perfect Harmony with a subtitle How to Live and Lead with Passion and Compassion.
I have an outline for each chapter. The title for the first chapter is The Purpose of Life. I would love to receive your inputs on that first chapter. If you could take few minutes to answer these questions, I would greatly appreciate it. You can be very candid with your answers. If I choose to mention your name in the book, I would reach out to you first before I do so. I encourage you to ponder the first two questions before you share your answers. Even if the answer for a question is “I don’t know or I don’t care”, feel free to share that.
To submit your answer, you can email me at email@example.com or post it on the comment section of this blog.
1) What is the purpose of life?
2) What is the purpose of your life? Or what is your mission in this life?
3) If you have already discovered your purpose or mission in this life, please share, if you can, when and how it happened?
4) How does that discovery impact your life and/or your daily decisions?
5) If you have not found out why yet, would you like to find out why?
6) How would that knowledge affect or change your behavior and actions?
Would you be interested in reading this book? Which title for the book resonates the most with you? Why? Living in Perfect Harmony or Perfect Harmony. I also encourage you to share these questions with people in your circle of influence and invite them to answer them.
Illens Dort is a Certified Speaker, Coach, and Trainer with The John Maxwell Team. Thank you for your time!!! Illens Dort – author of Thinking and Acting with a Compassionate Heart. To buy a copy go to https://www.amazon.com/author/Illensdort.